26 Oktober 2010

we are happy ^_^

Are counting days ... a few weeks due to my wedding anniversary second.
Alhamdulillah, my relationship and my husband was like before ...
love each other ...
love one another ...
mutual respect ...

impatiently waiting for November 15, 2010 will ...
I always prayed that God always keep us together ...

huh! while thinking what I want to give gifts to the husband dear?
dizzy moment ...
hours? wallet? shirts? hurm ... all had been given ...

dizzy dizzy dizzy!
does not matter,
still have about 18 more days ...
could further consider whether a gift for my beloved husband ...

lalalaalalalalala .... I'm very glad heart .....

(gatai beno nk berbahasa inggeris bagai.....hahahaha...xpe...bedal ajelah ape yg tahu...kikikiki)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Perjalanan Yang Panjang

Rasanya baru semalam melangkah ke dunia pelajar setelah hampir 7 tahun meninggalkan zaman kolej tahun 2006 dulu. Di Politeknik banyak membe...